It is the season for the communion as well confirmation. Not to mention, kids celebrate birthday parties left and right so you would need gift ideas. It is quite challenging to come up with gift ideas that are suitable for children and teens without having to give them anything in monetary form. Here are some gift ideas that will surely be perfect for those special occasions and would be suitable for a wide range of children’s age.
- If a child is having a birthday party, hiring an ice cream van to come while the party is in full swing will be a good idea. Look into your local area if there are vans that can be booked in order to surprise the guests and the celebrant.
- Another fun gift for children celebrating a special occasion is a piñata. It never goes out of fashion. All you have to do is buy one that is pre-filled with goodies or if you want to take the extra steps of filling it with things you know the receiver would love.
- A special day can be made extra special with a personalized gift such as a teddy bear with an embroidered name of the celebrant on it. The date can be added too.
- If the child is into sports then you can purchase equipment or accessories that he or she may be able to use. If they are a fan of a specific sports team, you can try gifting a jersey or other merchandise.
- For crafty children, art supplies and stationeries are a big hit. You can purchase stickers, stamping pads, markers, craft glue, highlighters, journals, notebooks, novelty erasers and many other crafty items they can use.
- If the child is a reader, you can gift their favorite books or new books they can add to their collection. Audio books are also a trend these days which is worth a shot.
- For something more memorable, you can DIY photo to canvas or get your local printing shop to do the job for you. This is a great gift for children of all ages.