Booking at a luxury spa in Bangkok is one of the best ways to rejuvenate and get yourself some relaxation that you deserve. Thailand is known for its traditional massage and wellness techniques that some people even travel just to experience the mental, physical and physiological benefits of traditional Thai massage. If you are planning to have a day of relaxation in a luxury spa, here are tips that you can use to make the experience even more worthwhile.
- Book your spa depending on your length of stay at the hotel. If you are going to book for an overnight stay at the hotel or resort, it would be best to schedule the spa treatment early in the morning.
- Some luxury and popular treatment spas remained booked the whole year round so you might want to place your booking at the spa ahead of time.
- If you would be travelling with kids, find out if the hotel has facilities for children’s enjoyment. Some of these facilities are kiddie pool, playground, children’s club and even day care centre. You can find a luxury spa in Bangkok that caters to the enjoyment and recreation of the entire family including kids. All you have to do is conduct some research to find the most suitable luxury spa for you.
- On the other hand, there are spa destinations that target couples and adults such as those who want to spend their honeymoon or quality time alone. These types of resorts or luxury spa destinations may have limited facilities for children.
- To support your wellness and the start of your health habit, choose a luxury spa that offers healthy diet and supports wellness food regimen. These types of diet usually involve fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meat and fish.
- Find out if you are fit for regular to heavy exercise. If your physician advices that you can get into physical exercise, you can find fitness centres at a luxury spa in Bangkok for free and you might want to take advantage of this. Book ahead to ensure that you can enjoy all the facilities in the hotel free of charge.