A decent percentage of homeowners are utilizing solar on the Gold Coast. They have solar panels installed on top of their roofs. There are tangible reasons why so many of these homes have gone for solar. Perhaps, it could be the presence of an abundance of sunshine. Solar energy is the cleanest and most valuable renewable source of electricity acquired to assist in powering of homes, organizations and businesses.
Why you should consider solar
You would realise that the price of electricity has been inflated which has been on a long way up. With facts, in the last 4 years, the power utility bill of an average Gold Coast resident has jumped to 50%. Utilising solar on the Gold Coast is a substantial way of eliminating perpetual inflating utility bill.
Mode of operation
Solar power automatically converts sunlight into electricity by using the sun’s energy as a medium of conversion to create an electrical current. Utilizing this renewable source of energy and converting it to usable power happens within the modules of materials that are fabricated which assembled up to the solar panel. The operating mode is simple, and the efficiency is remarkably high.
Conversion from direct current power to alternating current is done by the modules of the panel, which are ready to be used by the households or for commercial need. Individuals, businesses and corporate organization are realizing financial benefits by utilising solar on the Gold Coast for their daily needs.
How Does It Operate?
- The solar panel helps in the conversion of sunlight into direct current electricity
- An inverter transforms direct current power into alternating current of standard volts in the inverter
- With the help of the meter assembled with the panels, the amount of electricity generated is recorded
- Excess electricity from solar energy is fed to the main grid and credited to the account
Selecting Solar Panels
To know you are getting the right solar panel to check the following with your local dealer for
– Solar panel data
– Solar panel test conditions
– Solar panel nominal operating cell temperature.