One of the most useful packaging products available online at Paper Mart is the bubble wrap. It protects fragile objects and serves as cushioning material during shipping or transport. Though there are no instructions included upon purchasing bubble wrap at Paper Mart, there are methods you could follow in order to maximize the protection of the wrap.
– The first question most users ask before wrapping items is how to position the bubbles, inside or outside? It is recommended by many that the bubbles should be facing inward. This way, the bubbles will be able to make sure the item stays in place while it acts as a cushion around the item to protect it from any impact.
– Recipients might sometimes find their items wrapped with bubbles have little dots stuck on the area where the bubbles touched the object. This is a part of the bubble and usually sticks when exposed to heat or direct sunlight. This should not be a cause for concern since the remaining material can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth. If you want to avoid it at all, wrap the item with paper before covering it with bubble wrap from Paper Mart.
– After wrapping your items, make sure all open edges and sides are secured with tape. This is mostly skipped by most and only adds the tape on the overlapping side of the wrapper. It should also be closed around the bottom and the top to avoid the item from slipping out.
– If you are shipping flat items then there are envelopes padded inside which is suitable as protection. What’s more is that it can be reused again especially if the items are light weight ones.
– If you are wrapping an item for storage, make sure to out a label outside the bubble wrap. You might be looking for something later on and you will have to take out the entire wrap if you have no idea what is wrapped inside. A label could speed up the process.
– After making sure every item is wrapped with bubble wrap individually, add other cushioning materials such as newspaper to add protection to the items.