Hiring school cleaners in Sydney is not a difficult task but you need to be more meticulous and choosy especially that it concerns the safety and reputation of your school. If you need to add and spend for some services, you might as well spend but make it a point to hire the right team. Here are some tips that you can refer to in order to get the right contractor.
- Check for service providers online. Looking for services online is not only convenient; it is also more effective compared to other sources of information such as yellow page and classified ads on newspapers. The websites of contractors are more comprehensive since you can find almost all the necessary information related to the company. You will find their expertise and offered services including their rates. You can even find testimonials and customer feedback at the website.
- Visit a number of school cleaners in Sydney for you to have more options. The more options you have, the higher chance there is for you to hire an excellent team who will do the works in your school. When you are satisfied with your research, come up with a shortlist of at least 3 to 5 contractors and look closely at their offers. Find out if they have package deals to lower your expenses.
- When you have the shortlist, ask for cost estimates from the different service providers. Compare rates but do not focus more on the price but on its inclusions. Find out what is included in the rates and how you can save on it.
- Call some of the most viable candidates to know more about the company and the way their deliver their services. Pay attention on how their representatives communicate with you and how prompt their response. The representative should be knowledgeable of their offered services.
- Find out if the company is licensed school cleaners in Sydney and if they are certified in the industry. Depending on how challenging the job is, find out if the school cleaners have workers’ compensation insurance or liability insurance.