Tel Aviv – Do you travel around frequently? If so, how is it?If you would do the math, that would be a lot of money coming out of your pockets and if you are not the CEO of a large company then that could prove a problem for you.
Usually, the first thing that people worry about when travelling is the budget for their airfares, but think about it, when you are going to stay at a certain place for a while, for a week for example, then you should also be worrying about the cost for accommodations. There will be some cases where your accommodations will be beyond the cost of your flight. Most of the time, however, people tend to choose frequent flyer programs over hotel loyalty programs.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose the latter over the former.
- Discounts & Free Accommodations. Joining a loyalty program will mean that you would also get to benefit from an assortment of discounts that a hotel is offering. You could even get discounts on the room rates, the food and other services that you wish to avail of. If you earn enough points, you might also be able to get free accommodation.
- Exclusive Rates. One of the perks of a loyalty program is that you would get to enjoy rates that are exclusive only to members. Prices would be much lower as well as the rates.
- Free Access to Facilities. There would be instances when members are also given free access to all the facilities that the hotel has which may either be a spa, a sports facility, a pool, or all of them.
- Priority Waitlist. Being a member means you will also be prioritized by the hotel. You would not have to wait in queue or go downstairs. Just give the hotel services a call and they’ll come to you.
- Other Benefits. A membership also allows you to get the best rooms, free Wi-Fi, express check in and a whole lot of other benefits.
Note that these are only some of the benefits that hotel loyalty programs offer. Each loyalty program has its own perks. If you plan on frequenting your visits to a Tel Aviv hotel or any other place, then you might as well join a loyalty program to enjoy their benefits.